[Rabbits] Hello... and a little something I've created for the community

  • FromTony Vigil <tjvigil66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Dec 2005 16:10:55 -0800 (PST)
 Hi!

I've owned Fluxx for a couple years now, but never really dug into any of the other Looney Lab games until very recently.

The pyramids are fantastic fun!  We (just me & my wife) are currently on vacation.  Unfortunately, without any pyramids in tow.  This posed a small delima when I wanted to share the pyramid games with relatives.  So... what I did was create a simple paper pyramid template that contained 5 of each size pyramid on a single sheet.  The file contains 4 sheets, one for each color (red, yellow, cyan & green).

Please feel free to download this file & use it however you want.

Each pyramid only requires 5 folds & stays together without the need for any tape or glue.  Simply fold on the lines & fold the tab into the bottom of the pyramid.

http://soundnvision.homestead.com/files/pyramids_for_icehouse_games.pdf

Enjoy! :D

Thanks a million, Looney Labs!!!

- Tony