[Rabbits] [Event] Comic Quest Pre-Xmas by Robert Foose

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Dec 2005 00:59:57 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Robert Foose has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=ShadeMoon64

========
Title: Comic Quest Pre-Xmas
Location: Comic Quest, Evansville, IN
Date: 12/17/05

I conductd a 5 hour Mini-Experiment at the local game & comics store at the invitation of the owner.  He is interested in hosting more demos in the future to increase awareness of his non-collectable games.  Demos were run of Chrononauts, Fluxx (original, eco & family), Nanofictionary, Ice Towers, Aquarius, and Martian Chess.  Nine players earned either their Star or Jackpot promo card and the store generated several sales from the event.  I have been invited back after the first of the year for another experiment.  At least three of the players expressed an interest in becoming rabbits and helping next time.  On the whole, a great result for my first public experiment.