Re: Re: [Rabbits] One MORE thing

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateSat, 07 Jan 2006 13:46:57 -0500

I double checked the list again. I thought that when something is soldout, it still shows the item, but with a black "out" superimposed over the purple "order"?
Anyways.  There's still something wrong. (i'm convinced it's just me)

For items without the purple "order":
My Secret World
Keeper T-shirt
Wereworld Demo Kit
Cyan Icehouse pieces
Cake Plate
Martian Icehouse bag
The Cake that Baked itself
Pyramid Hat

The items with a faulty pull down menu:
Mini Tirade
Experiment Kit
Rabbit T-shirt

That appears to be it..for now.
Also...i still wanna know what happened to Stoner Fluxx

Michael~The Annoying Rabbit~

Message: 6