[Rabbits] Request for Rabbit presence at UberCon VII - Feb 10-12, Secaucus, NJ

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 10 Jan 2006 08:37:34 -0500
Due to work concerns, I cannot attend the next UberCon. The director of Boardgames for the convention sent me the following:

----

Seeking Looney Assistance!

Ubercon VII is coming up in February, and *HORROR* there are no Looney Labs
events on the Boardgame schedule!  HELLLLLLLP!

Is there any way that we could have a demo rabbit or two, and perhaps even
some minor prize support, come along to UberCon VII?  It's being held February
10th-12th, at the Wyndham Secaucus, and if we could get a rabbit to come
represent for us, it would make us all so very happy...  Midnight games of "Are
you a Werewolf" are becoming standard fare, and what would life be without a
Fluxx event or two?

If anyone can help out, please contact Andrew Hawes, co-director of the board
game track, via email: ahawes@xxxxxxxxxxx

----

If anyone can help them out, I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Seth Ruskin
aka, GnTar, the evil teddy bear Rabbit