Re: [Rabbits] Time to start the Origins room dance

  • Fromgwen <gwenix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 2 Mar 2006 10:58:40 -0500
Why does the Hyatt count as "far away"?  It's about the same walk as
to the Drury if you walk past the auction room instead of into the
food court.

I did find a room at the Hyatt, but that was over a month ago now.