[Rabbits] LL Demos at COSCon XVIII 2006

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 6 Mar 2006 13:05:59 -0800
Sheri and I have signed up to run two four hour blocks of Looney Labs Game
Demo's at COSCon XVIII which is being held at the Days Inn in Butler, PA the
weekend of March 10-12, 2006

After last year's lessons, we're keeping it simple.  We worked with COSCOn to
schedule a four hour block of time from 9am until 1pm on both Saturday and
Sunday of the event to run demos.  These blocks avoid the mega miniature games,
the convention wide LARP and the Interactive Living Greyhawk game that runs from
7PM until the wee hours of Sunday morning.  They also reflect the hours where we
had the most activity at our tables.

If any Rabbits in the Pittsburgh Warren would like to join us Saturday and/or
Sunday, drop a reply here or e-mail us at swift<at>swiftsden.net.

Glen & Sheri Rockhill
(aka SwiftFox and Silaria)
Pittsburgh Warren