Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 06 Mar 2006 15:45:01 -0500
> New Rule: Age of Prophecy
> At the End of each player's Turn they may choose to look at the top
> (Current Draw Rule) + 1 Cards and re-Arrange them in any order. (When
> you play this discard any other Age in play.)

Nice idea, but I kind of feel like the utility is pretty limited (choose which
card the next player doesn't get to draw) and the arithmetic bothers me.
How about: At any time during your turn, you may look at the top card of
the draw pile.

This combines nicely (if game-slowingly) with Composting, and gives you
a little bit of information about what's coming in the future.  It's
sort of a very limited prophecy.  It also merely lets you see the
future, not affect it directly.

> New Rule: Age of Mystery
> At the beginning of your turn, before you draw any cards place one
> card face down under age of mystery. When Drawing Cards Players may
> choose to draw at random from the cards under age of mystery. (If Age
> of Mystery is ever discarded, discard the cards under it as well.
> Discard any other age in play.)

Does that card come from each player's hand or from the draw deck?  If
the former, what if you don't have any cards in hand?