[Rabbits] Fluxx Tourney, Ohio Morphicon, Columbus, OH, May 5-7, 2006

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 7 Apr 2006 11:41:46 -0700
Hello Rabbits,

With the help and support of the Labs we're glad to announce that Ohio
Morphicon, an anthropomorphic's conventions held in Columbus Ohio, May 5-7,
http://www.morphicon.org/2006, has asked Silaria and I to host a Fluxx
Tournament at the convention.  Along with the tournament we have scheduled two
sessions of Are You a Werewolf, one of which will be played with costumed
mascot characters. :)

So, with the convention about a month away, Sil and I were wondering if any
other local rabbits might be registered for Morphicon '06 and be willing to
lend a paw and help out with the 14+ hours of Looney Lab games we've got
scheduled into this convention?  (Yeah, that's bound to happen when they put
yours truely in charge of heading up the gaming track.)

Respond here or e-mail me at gaming AT morphicon.org

Thanks ahead of time!

Silaria and Swift Fox
Pittsburgh, PA