RE: [Rabbits] Gencon UK

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 May 2006 22:03:03 +0100
I did actually tell you when it was determined that GenCon was off for this year. Horsemen probably won't give up, so I'm operating on the assumption that it will be back (and if not, I know where they live...).

There's Dragonmeet and Beer & Pretzels as well, and I think a UK Rabbit meet is absolutely called for. *evil cackle*

From: "Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Rabbits Discussion List'" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Rabbits] Gencon UK
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:43:09 +0100

I'll admit that while I didn't get to Bognor last year, I didn't
particularly relish the idea of going down to a Butlins again. Minehead
was scary. However, scary locations aside, it's more about the getting
together, meeting friends and playing games that I miss. Oh well,
there's always Dragonmeet for a one-day kick.