Re: [Rabbits] Volunteering for Origins...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 May 2006 09:54:27 -0500
Hi Di!

This is the right direction!  Josh will see this and love to add you to our list of Rabbits going!!

Congrats about the two demos!  Isn't it amazing how quickly one goes from "what is that game?" to "Hey!  You've GOT to play this!" with Fluxx??  : )

Good to have you on board!  See you at Origins!!
Carol