Re: [Rabbits] your Rabbit picture @ Origins

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 09 Jun 2006 23:31:22 -0400
--On June 9, 2006 Benjamin <bfklahn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be attending origins, but I'm working for the RPGA
and PCI.  Should I still join this list? I would be glad
to promote some Looney stuff but I'll be busy for at
least 70% of the convention.

If you plan to spend some of that extra 30% of your weekend
hanging out with the Rabbits in our Big Experiment Lab - and
you want us to print out your Rabbit bio picture on a little
sticker you can put on your Origins badge - then you should
be sure to link your Rabbit account on the Origins roster.

Although, I see that you have an account in our system,
you are listed as a Test Subject, and have not therefore
entered a Rabbit bio and photo.  Let me know offlist if
you need help accessing your account and upgrading yourself
to official Blab Rabbit or Demo Rabbit status.

Regardless, if you call yourself a Rabbit (officially
registered or not) you are invited to the Rabbit Soiree -
a Rabbit only party we are hosting in The Lab starting at
10pm Friday night.

Come play games with us in your spare time at the show!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)