Re: [Rabbits] your Rabbit picture @ Origins

  • FromRenee Martinez <floridapokeplayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Jun 2006 03:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
Kristin,

Ivan Lugo and Renee Martinez will be attending but neither my son nor I can figure out how to add ourselves.  We will be in Columbis from the  26th on.

Thanks, can't wait to see you and Carolyn again!

Kristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--On June 9, 2006 Benjamin wrote:

> I will be attending origins, but I'm working for the RPGA
> and PCI. Should I still join this list? I would be glad
> to promote some Looney stuff but I'll be busy for at
> least 70% of the convention.

If you plan to spend some of that extra 30% of your weekend
hanging out with the Rabbits in our Big Experiment Lab - and
you want us to print out your Rabbit bio picture on a little
sticker you can put on your Origins badge - then you should
be sure to link your Rabbit account on the Origins roster.

Although, I see that you have an account in our system,
you are listed as a Test Subject, and have not therefore
entered a Rabbit bio and photo. Let me know offlist if
you need help accessing your account and upgrading yourself
to official Blab Rabbit or Demo Rabbit status.

Regardless, if you call yourself a Rabbit (officially
registered or not) you are invited to the Rabbit Soiree -
a Rabbit only party we are hosting in The Lab starting at
10pm Friday night.

Come play games with us in your spare time at the show!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)