[Rabbits] Looney Caching!

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 26 Jun 2006 12:16:17 -0400
-Hey all-

I have recently started this interesting pastime to get my fat butt off the couch that you may have heard of; Geocaching.(geocaching.com) It's like a world wide treasure hunt using a GPS receiver. One of the basic parts is that when you find a cache, it's filled with stuff; coins, books, antiques, cash, etc. If you wish, when you find the cache, you may take something, as long as you leave something in return. Since I'm just getting into it, I was trying to think of what I could possibly leave for other people. Needless to say, it didn't take me very long to realize the best things Ev-AH. Looney Labs games! Fluxx, Chrono, Family FLuxx, etc. It's perfect. I'm such a smart boy. *beems*

Anyways. If any more of you are cacheers, I figured this was an excellent idea that you could use. If you aren't cacheers, then hey! Something for you to try.