Re: [Rabbits] Looney Caching!

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Jun 2006 12:53:19 -0700 (PDT)
I have been caching for about a year and a half now, and have frequently included Looney Labs promo cards.  :o)

Laurie

third200@xxxxxxx wrote:
-Hey all-

I have recently started this interesting pastime to get my fat butt
off the couch that you may have heard of; Geocaching.(geocaching.com)
It's like a world wide treasure hunt using a GPS receiver. One of the
basic parts is that when you find a cache, it's filled with stuff;
coins, books, antiques, cash, etc. If you wish, when you find the
cache, you may take something, as long as you leave something in return.
Since I'm just getting into it, I was trying to think of what I could
possibly leave for other people. Needless to say, it didn't take me
very long to realize the best things Ev-AH. Looney Labs games! Fluxx,
Chrono, Family FLuxx, etc. It's perfect. I'm such a smart boy. *beems*

Anyways. If any more of you are cacheers, I figured this was an
excellent idea that you could use. If you aren't cacheers, then hey!
Something for you to try.