Re: [Rabbits] Bit of a problem... ORIGINS!!!

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Jun 2006 17:59:23 -0400

OHHH there making it good to me..

Thats not even in question.. Since they sold out completely Customer Service.. booked the Dragon Con weekend for me in Atlanta.. which will save me alot of gas. Plus a tab for room service... I made a mess of sevearl customer service agents to get that.... ( helps that I used to work for a call center.. you know how to work these guys )

Sigh.. i got something out of it.. but not a solution to the problem.. though the responses to the email were quick and are leaving me alot to consider... Alot of very cool rabbits on this list with a good heart.

I'll let you all know what I end up doing.. looking forward to meeting everyone.. and not dying all weekend in my AYAW costume... LOL.... it's hot wearing all that hair and a Lab coat!

Rob

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###