Re: [Rabbits] To those attending Origins...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Jun 2006 20:50:41 -0500
I'll be the guy in the lab coat.. oh yeah that doesn't help much.. i'll be
the guy in the lab coat wearing the Werewolf Costume and the AYAW? T-shirt.
Man I hope my hotel has laundry facilities.. or that shirt will be way bad
stinky after 3 days.. =-)

Yes... a before-hand thank you to all those who remember what soap is
during the con.  And remember how to use it.  And actually employ the
skills of using it.  It's one of the reasons I so enjoy hanging out in
the Lab - Rabbits, I've found, are a lot cleaner bunch than the
standard mix of basic gamers.  I so appreciate that!

: )
Carol
-she who remembers when Gen Con was in the Mecca (complete with Bruce
Hall!) and when Origins was a travelling convention.  (man, am I old
or what?!?)