Re: [Rabbits] To those attending Origins...

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Jun 2006 07:40:17 -0500
Not when you are allergic to it - it don't!

*sigh*  I miss penanut butter and jelly snadwiches!!!!!!!

On 6/26/06, Carol Townsend < carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do peanut butter and Emily-made-Jam sandwiches count as a real meal???

:)
Carol
-she who has NOwhere near all the packing of rabbit crafts stuff done
at this point.  Sigh.