[Rabbits] [Event] Sci Fi Summer 2006 by Amy LoCurto

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 3 Jul 2006 15:26:11 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Amy LoCurto has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Franny

========
Title: Sci Fi Summer 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: June 16 - 18,  2006

Sci Fi Summer is a delightful little con here in Atlata, which each year kicks off the summer with games, movies, panels, costume contests, etc.  A few rabbits worked together to present Looney games, inlcuding Brahma and Gary from north of Atlanta.  We ran several demos and two tourneys (the 3rd Annual SciFiSummer Fluxx Tourney and a UberChrononauts Tourney) which had great turnouts.  I ran each table of the Fluxx Tourney (16 people) through all four versions of the game, so everyone had a chance to try them all.
I wish they could select a location and keep it, moving sites every year is beginning to hurt attendance.
Unfortunately my Rabbit hat dissapearred during the weekend (wimper wimper) but other than that I had a great time and taught lots of people to play new games.