[Rabbits] That tour of suits in the lab...

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 08 Jul 2006 15:07:05 -0400
In his Zendo tourney report Eeyore wrote:

I was certainly glad that Eric, Ryan, and I were all
dressed up in our Japanese garb when this huge tour
of bigwigs in suits came through the lab.

I asked Anthony about this...

These were apparently important reps from each of the
hotels around the convention center that GAMA contracts
with...  he said he likes to show them our lab and the
war college - to give them both ends of the spectrum.  :)

He made a point of letting me know that my Rabbits
did their job perfectly...  and that several of the
Suits wished they could stay and play, even though
Anthony would not let them, since he had to keep
them moving to their next destination.

Thank you Eeyore, Eric, and Ryan for dressing up in
costumes for the Zendo tournament!

Thank you everyone for making The Lab so wonderful!

-Kristin