[Rabbits] [Event] Origins 2006 by Chris Ballowe

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Jul 2006 20:38:39 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Ballowe has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cristofore

========
Title: Origins 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Date: 6-28-06 to 07-02-06

It was Origins!  It was great.  I always try to do too much.  I was late starting the EAC tourney as I was still in Martian Hold'em, I went all-in three times in a row and finally lost so I could get the EAC going, thanks for the help Emily and others.  Pikemen and Cosmic Coasters started on time and went well.  I also helped at other times and taught a few people how to play Treehouse and Fluxx.  I even gave out a couple of palm trees late one night.