Re: [Rabbits] Attn: Pittsburgh Warren! SIBCon!

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Jul 2006 11:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
Swift Fox wrote:
> I just wanted to drop a line and mention that Sheri and I will be
> turning in our event forms to run several Looney Lab's game demos
> at SIBCon, held at the Days Inn in Butler, PA, October 26-28, 2006.

Those dates are off, it's October 27-29.

Other than that, I've marked it on my calendar! Hopefully, nobody
I know will decide to get marrried that weekend. =^>

> We will be requesting a four hour demo block Saturday and Sunday
> from 9am until 1pm.  We are also making time to run dedicated
> "Giant Pyramid" demos Sunday afternoon from 2-6pm.

Woot!

> So...if any of the Pittsburgh Blab or Demo Rabbits want to join us
> and help out with our demos on Saturday, Sunday or both days, let
> us know.

I'd just like to add that if you are a Rabbit in the Pittsburgh area,
you are also welcome to join the Pittsburgh Warren. I just noticed
today how many Rabbits we have in Southwest PA these days; it would
be cool to do more stuff together.

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Warren/index.html?WarrenName=The+Pittsburgh+Warren

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans