[Rabbits] Attn: Pittsburgh Warren! SIBCon!

  • Fromswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 14 Jul 2006 10:46:44 -0700
Hello fellow rabbits. :)

I just wanted to drop a line and mention that Sheri and I will be turning in our
event forms to run several Looney Lab's game demos at SIBCon, held at the Days
Inn in Butler, PA, October 26-28, 2006.

We will be requesting a four hour demo block Saturday and Sunday from 9am until
1pm.  We are also making time to run dedicated "Giant Pyramid" demos Sunday
afternoon from 2-6pm.

Sheri will also be running a four hour session of UberChrononauts along side of
our scheduled Saturday demo slot.

So...if any of the Pittsburgh Blab or Demo Rabbits want to join us and help out
with our demos on Saturday, Sunday or both days, let us know.  Better yet, let
us know and go out to the SIBCon website,
http://www.circleofswords.com/cos/sitehtml/cons/sibcon.html , fill out and send
in your own GM Event Form and send it in.  Fill in the matching time slots with
the demo's you want to help with and at the bottom, just make a note that you
will be running demos with Glen & Sheri Rockhill.

The interest in Looney Lab's games is picking up and gaining interest the more
we show up on the schedules of local conventions.  If there was a way to
guarantee there will be a vendor in the dealers room who retails LL games then
the circle will be complete.

Thanks for the interest.  We hope to hear from you!

Glen Rockhill
aka Swift Fox