[Rabbits] Room for a Rabbit?

  • FromDi <sudduthd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Jul 2006 12:34:10 -0500
Hello all,

I'm trying to work out my schedule to attend GenCon this year.  Not sure I'm going to make it yet, though I'm hoping.  If it does work out I'll have to work a full-day on Friday, driving out in the evening, though I'd be able to be there on both Saturday and Sunday (and possibly arrive in time for late-games at the lab, maybe)

I'm working through a couple more things here in St. Louis to allow me to attend, but I have one major problem in Indy...  I don't have a hotel room.  I can possibly, maybe, stretch the budget to afford a room all by myself (assuming I can find one this late) but it would be a whole lot easier (and a lot more fun) to share.

Anyone want a roommate for GenCon for Friday and Saturday nights?  I'm told I rarely snore and I actually can be rather quiet (exhuberance in the lab notwithstanding)   I also often travel with an airbed in the trunk of my car, so sharing a bed is not required.  I'm personally not into the "how many people can we stuff into this hotel room" game, but if you've got a bit of space and are willing to share, do please let me know!

Hoping it all works out to see folks in Indy next month...

Di Sudduth  <*>
Demo Rabbit in St. Louis

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUserID=imbri6