[Rabbits] Re: [Gencon] Room for a Rabbit?

  • FromKat <katmandu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Jul 2006 18:11:50 -0400 (EDT)
I can offer any of the Rabbits crash space at my house if you wish. I live
about 10 minutes away from the convention center. Of course, you'd have to
pay for parking, although depending on the times people are coming and
going, we can share rides and parking. Also, I have 2 dogs and a cat as
well as my 12 year old son...if you are allergic to any of the above, keep
these in mind.

Kat

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Di wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to work out my schedule to attend GenCon this year.  Not sure I'm
> going to make it yet, though I'm hoping.  If it does work out I'll have to
> work a full-day on Friday, driving out in the evening, though I'd be able to
> be there on both Saturday and Sunday (and possibly arrive in time for
> late-games at the lab, maybe)
>
> I'm working through a couple more things here in St. Louis to allow me to
> attend, but I have one major problem in Indy...  I don't have a hotel
> room.  I can possibly, maybe, stretch the budget to afford a room all by
> myself (assuming I can find one this late) but it would be a whole lot
> easier (and a lot more fun) to share.
>
> Anyone want a roommate for GenCon for Friday and Saturday nights?  I'm told
> I rarely snore and I actually can be rather quiet (exhuberance in the lab
> notwithstanding)   I also often travel with an airbed in the trunk of my
> car, so sharing a bed is not required.  I'm personally not into the "how
> many people can we stuff into this hotel room" game, but if you've got a bit
> of space and are willing to share, do please let me know!
>
> Hoping it all works out to see folks in Indy next month...
>
> Di Sudduth  <*>
> Demo Rabbit in St. Louis
>
> http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUserID=imbri6

                          Always remember . . .
           Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
                But by the moments that take our breath away.

		 Kat Robertson (katmandu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)