Re: [Rabbits] music for demo

  • FromShadowcat <shadowcat@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 09:16:16 +0000
Ryan Hackel wrote:

> I'm surprised nobody's mentioned The Fifth Dimension yet, or Three Dog Night.

	I would suggest, after a quick scan of my CDs, Simon and Garfunkle,
Peter, Paul and Mary, Judy Collins, Joan Baez, Donavan, Procah Harem
(SP?), Deep Purple, Harry Chapin, Arlo Guthry, Pete Seeger, and the
Weavers from that time period.  From present day, same feel, I would go
with Dar Williams, Lucy Kaplansky, Richard Shindell, Cry Cry Cry, and
Blackmore's Night.

	For those that have not heard (of) Blackmore's night, it is Rictchie
Blackmore, from Deep Purple, with his present lady doing
psudo-renaissance Faire music.  The web sight is www.blackmoresnight.com
 it is fun stuff.

	  Shadowcat

--