Re: [Rabbits] Pursuing a LL Vendor for Furry Conventions and a Request...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 1 Aug 2006 12:01:51 -0500
Even better - whenever any Looney Labs fan has a store they'd like us to contact, please feel free to send in their information.

We even have a spot for that!  Here's the direct link: http://www.looneylabs.com/contactus/submission_start.html

But on those days you know you want to tell us of a store but can't find this email, go to http://www.looneylabs.com/, click on "contact us" (on the right hand side of the page) and then near the top there's a line that says: "To send us information about a retail store, convention, distributor, school, media contact, manufacturer, etc., please submit the company info here.  Click on that linked line and you'll get to the the "submit company info" page.

After that, we get a ping saying "Hey, this person/rabbit/store employee said that Looney Labs should contact Store XYZ..."  And the ball gets rolling!

Thanks for wanting to spread the goodness of Looney Labs! We love our fans!!
Carol
-she who will probably have a bunch of new leads in her mailbox soon...