Re: [Rabbits] Experiment at MFF and Chicago Cons

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Aug 2006 12:35:16 -0500
FurFest is fun - (www.furfest.org) but it's the same weekend as ChiTAG (http://www.chitag.com/).  I'm going to be at ChiTAG all weekend, and I think at least a couple of local Rabbits will be helping me out with that.

That'll be a thin weekend for Chicagoland Rabbits - please, any Blab or Demo rabbits in the Chicago area who want to help w/ either con, please consider doing so!  If you're a bit farther afield (say, Indiana) and want to come out for ChiTAG, ping me - I've got a hide-a-bed in the basement that's going begging.

:)
Carol