[Rabbits] Request from the AYAW? Werewolf

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 Aug 2006 01:37:00 -0400
I have received no followups on the request for pictures of myself in the Werewolf costume from Con's I've worked.

I get stopped constantly while wearing the gear for pictures.. so i know theres a bunch of them out there.. I need one or two for a project i'm doing and don't want to pose them. I want to be able to claim and feel honest about the images being actual Convention pictures.

So please if you have a picture of me in the Werewolf costume, the I'm not a werewolf T-shirt and the Lab Coat.. please please please forward them to me.

I started the little joke costuming at Dragon Con last year and have worn it at many smaller cons in Georgia, Alabama and Tenn as well as Origins this year.

I appreciate any efforts to help me with this.

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###