Re: [Rabbits] Hello, everyone!

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 19 Aug 2006 02:06:33 -0400
Salutations!

I'm a long-lurking Rabbit who'll be moving to Chicago very soon -- I'd
love to help with this!

Laurie

On 8/16/06, Carol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Marissa!

Kristin says you're an awesome booth rabbit - can I "steal" you for a day or
so of ChiTAG?  (www.chitag.com).   I'm looking for local help - if you need
a ride from a train stop to the Schaumburg Renaissance hotel, we can arrange
that!

Carol