[Rabbits] Thanks for a great GenCon!

  • FromJosh Drobina <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 23 Aug 2006 11:57:45 -0400
Hi everyone!

GenCon was a blast! We ran a much smaller schedule of events than at Origins, but our space was frequently packed with people playing our games. We ran the same Treehouse promotion at GenCon--play a Rabbit at Treehouse and win, and get a Tree Promo. We ran five tournaments (EcoFluxx, Family Fluxx, and three Treehouse tourneys) and gave away some really nifty, unique T-shirts. It was a smashing success, and we gave away many, many Trees and Forests in our booth and Lab space.

Thanks very much to all the Rabbits who helped make GenCon happen. Without your tireless efforts in the Booth and Lab, we couldn't have made this show anywhere near as great as it was. Thanks to all the new Rabbits who signed up at GenCon, and welcome to our community!

Thanks for being Rabbits!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd