Re: [Rabbits] Dragon Con

  • FromJosh Drobina <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 23 Aug 2006 16:44:13 -0400
Looney Labs will not be attending Dragon*Con, but I'm sure there will be some Rabbits there. There hasn't been any official coordination of the Rabbits--I think Billy's going to be there, but I'm not sure what his plans are. Paizo Publishing will be in the gaming hall selling our games, and there may be a couple of other retailers there in the Dealer's Hall or exhibit hall spaces with our games as well.

Please let us know if you're planning to run any Looney Labs games at Dragon*Con--send me an email at rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd