[Rabbits] Xcaliber 2, Dorset, UK 6th-8th October 2006

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 26 Aug 2006 23:39:20 +0100

Sorry for not putting this up before, but in the recent house move we lost our lovely internet service provider and had to find a new one...hope it isn't too short notice for interested Rabbits. It's basically a stopgap convention because Gen Con UK isn't on this year, and is being held at the same location as Excaliber was earlier this year (also the same organisers and much the same kind of atmosphere).

The details are at http://www.consupport.com/index.asp?Con=60 and prospective Rabbits might like to note that I will be providing much cake as it's my 30th birthday that weekend (which will also make me angry at the universe, so I'll be running midnight Call of Cthulhu too).

Hope everyone's had a fun time this summer.

Jennifer (who now has a little office of her own to type these mails in, yay!)