Re: [Rabbits] {Rabbits} Giant Pyramids

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 06:37:53 -0500
> -Kristin (she who figures out how to manufacture pyramids)

I was wondering... as game designers you have had to learn a lot about manufacturing, printing, and all the myriad other technologies involved in game making... So... does that mean there are a whole bunch of accidental woodcarvers and lathe experts in germany who just wanted to make a few games?

And another idea.... would it be possible to make inflatable pieces? Just a thought... And how about foam? The stuff they use to make camping mattress underlays perhaps. (won't kill people if they fall on 'em and I think it's fairly durable.)

Heh. here I am talking of giant sets when I still have to get my grubby hands on a normal treehouse set.

-Evan Parker