[Rabbits] Orange County Experiments...

  • FromDevi Hughes <devihughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 10:26:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Dave Wrote:
>To all Orange County Rabbits!!
>
>I found a very nice game store in Laguna Hills called GameMaster. They have a regular Thursday chess night, where you can just walk in and play (they provide the sets).
>
>So, why not a demo some Sunday afternoon/evening?
>
>My problem: I only know Fluxx. Are there any OC Rabbits who:
>1) Would be willing to teach a poor Blab Rabbit what he's missed out on, and
>2) Would be willing to join me at the store?
>
>I haven't spoken to the owner yet, but he was very nice when I visited. Here's the blog entry detailing my visit: http://tooold2bcool.diaryland.com/060901_35.html
>
>Thanks all!
>
>Dave (APPman) the Blab Rabbit

I'd be willing to teach the non-Fluxx games, Dave.  I'd also be willing to join you in demo'ing stuff at the store, but I can't do it this Sunday (as I'm having a large boardgaming event of my own at my place).  Any demos I do have to work around my family's schedule, but I'm interested in planning something.

Mama-Rabbit-Kristin wrote:
>I'm not sure where Orange County is...   California?  Maybe?  LA ?

Yes, this Orange County is in Southern California.