Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids - By The Nest

  • From"Maria Price" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 9 Sep 2006 13:56:49 -0400
I'd certainly shell out that much for a durable giant mids too!  I'm more likely to buy them by the stash, but certainly see the practicality of buying nests!

On 9/8/06, Steven R. Black II <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Superdairyboy <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   That is an interesting Idea but you would 1st have to create games
> for one nest.
The topic is about Giant Pyramids. So, most people will initially
want to buy more than one nest.

Designing games so that people would buy Giant Pyramids isn't the idea.
Giant Pyramids is usually for hard-core fans/rabbits. We'll always buy
more than one nest. It's more a question of weather we'd buy 4 or 5
stashes of them.

It's alot easier for me to piece mail together a collection than it is
to save up cash to buy it all at once. I'd buy-by-the-nest at $6/nest
and $28 for a stash.