Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids - By The Nest

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Sep 2006 07:22:44 -0500
Hey! guess what, another nest per player game!

But where are we going to get giant coasters?
(http://wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.09.07.06.html)...

On that note, where are we going to get giant drinks?

--- New thought ---
I suppose it doesn't matter because as I see it the main advantage of
offering giant pyramids on a nest by nest basis is mostly for
replacing damaged pieces, not really for single-nest games. I don't
know how anyone else is imagining it, but the idea running through my
head is that you could release a treehouse style rainbow set, and then
a blank (white) nest set that people can paint (and possibly a stash
set for people to get started with since you've got the treehouse
sized package done anyways). Oh, and you'll need dice... somehow.

Query: How do giant cardboard dice roll? Seems like it would be
difficult to get them to spin properly... like spinning an egg or a
beach ball.

Additional Query: Is there a standard size for "giant" pyramids? I
know there's a page with the standard dimensions for a normal set
(http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/MakingIcehouse.html), but is it a
simple case of scaling them by an amount? (I'd assume so...) If so, by
what?

-Evan Parker

And I'm serious... where can I get a scaled up can of Pepsi?