Re: [Rabbits] Displaying our Looney Love

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Oct 2006 12:30:15 -0400
In my office we needed movable magnets for a big whiteboard for scheduling.  We got sheets of printable magnets from OfficeMax.  You can print whatever you like on an 8.5 by 11 sheet and cut them out.  They worked fairly well.

On Wednesday, October 18, 2006, at 12:12PM, Fred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

><<Original Attached>>_______________________________________________
>Rabbits mailing list
>Rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rabbits are creative types, that are easily distracted.
Anyway, car door magnets. Those sheets magnets that attach to cars with looney lab logos might be cool for Demo rabbits to have while demoing.
One can usually buy the magnets at craft stores. I think the best way to attach a logo to it would be printable sticker sheet.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:46:43 -0500 "Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Are there any other crafts that Rabbits like to do - especially crafts that show our Love for Looney games??

Carol