Re: [Rabbits] Displaying our Looney Love

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Oct 2006 11:11:01 -0500
I've done White Elephant art at bridal showers and so on -- everyone
brings something that'd otherwise end up in the garbage and
redecorates it.  You can go a step farther and ask for donations of
art supplies -- lots of people have half-cans of paint, fabric scraps,
and half a skein of yarn stashed somewhere in their house, not to
mention bits of wrapping paper and such.

Heck, that'd be an entertaining contest to bring people down -- sort
of like Junkyard Wars for art.