[Rabbits] demo questions (josh?)

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Oct 2006 19:21:25 -0400
I revamped my account info. I upgraded to DEMO rabbit. Now I guess I need to talk to my local hobby shop (where I spend almost every Saturday all day) and ask if they would like me to demo Fluxx or Chrononauts. Since that is all I have right now (but 2 versions of each).

If i do some demos for a homeschool co-op does that count as a demo? it's not at a hobby store or anything.

And, any tips, advice, stretegies for a 'real demo'? I am looking forward to checking out the local thrift shops for a labcoat...

--
~~Kimberly
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord