Re: [rabbits] Using points at retail

  • FromJosh Drobina <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 10:17:19 -0400
Sorry Evan, but points-only items can only be ordered through our online store. We can't ship Rabbit-exclusive items to brick & mortar stores. You can, of course, order your orange pyramids & Treehouse sets through your local store, and place your order online for the grey pyramids--you can use Rabbit Points to pay for shipping as well as items in the Dangling Carrot.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd