RE: [Rabbits] experiments and kits?

  • From"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Oct 2006 22:33:40 -0400

An experiment is a specific kind of event. Certain games, certain set up, certain prizes. It seems the specifics for mini/little experiemts are being revamped. And the Big Experiment is an event run by the Looneys at specific venues.

A demo is any demonstraion of Looney Labs games. For example, I ran a series of events at Ubercon recently where players got to play a variety of LL games. In my free time, I did an open gaming style form of demonstrating LL games. But I didn't follow the Experiment format (the old method of "play three games for a prize" or whatever the new format will be). So my events weren't Experiments.

Seth Ruskin
aka GnTar, the evil teddy bear rabbit

From: "Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>

What is the difference between running and experiment and running a demo?

Are they the same thing, just a looney lab name?

--Kimberly (my 1st Demo is Nove 10th!! )

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us