Re: [Rabbits] experiments and kits?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Oct 2006 22:47:23 -0400
The 'Person if Authority" at the store where I will be doing my demo is letting me borrow his Experiment Kit. (but I don't think he has all of- there is no Aquarius or Werewolves and no Fluxx- not sure if they are supposed to be in the kit he has).

I have 2 EcoFluxxes of my own and both Chrononauts an regular Fluxx- so between what he has in his kit and what I have, there is plenty to Demo.

I plan on focussing on just a few games, but am reading about IceTowers and the Pyramid Game book, and hope to be able to play a few more games if needed.

I want to look up the rules for Treehouse, to see if I can play it with the pyramids from the Ice Tower game.

So for a mini experiment, I'd need stickers for each of the games, so players can collect stickers for the games they play and then after 3 stickers, they would get a prize? like what kind of prize?  No to decide if I want to do a mini experiment or just a general demo....

Looks like I have more reading up to do.

A friend has a labcoat she is letting me borrow (until I can find or make my own).

--Kimberly