[Rabbits] [Event] Halloween Are You A Werewolf? by Jim Dunaway

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 29 Oct 2006 01:28:23 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jim Dunaway has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jd4556

========
Title: Halloween Are You A Werewolf?
Location: Alterniverse
Date: 10/28/06

We had a great Are You A Werewolf? event. 3 of the players were veteran players (all three were Rabbits), and 5 were brand new. The 3 Rabbits helped keep the role-playing alive. In the course of the day we got in 6 games and everyone had a great time.

I raffled off a copy of 3rd edition AYAW (free entry for anyone and everyone who participated) and one of the new players won it.

I also got a chance to teach Treehouse to 4 new players who got totally hooked, and Volcano to 2 new players after the AYAW event was over.