Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Halloween Are You A Werewolf? by Jim Dunaway

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 04 Nov 2006 08:32:01 -0500
Alterniverse is so lucky and happy to have such a great Rabbit, Jim

Trust me when I say that Anthony is glad he met you back at Noncon last year!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)

--On October 29, 2006  SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that
Jim Dunaway has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jd4556

========
Title: Halloween Are You A Werewolf?
Location: Alterniverse
Date: 10/28/06

We had a great Are You A Werewolf? event. 3 of the players were veteran
players (all three were Rabbits), and 5 were brand new. The 3 Rabbits
helped keep the role-playing alive. In the course of the day we got in 6
games and everyone had a great time.

I raffled off a copy of 3rd edition AYAW (free entry for anyone and
everyone who participated) and one of the new players won it.

I also got a chance to teach Treehouse to 4 new players who got totally
hooked, and Volcano to 2 new players after the AYAW event was over.