Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Small Experiment by Julie Doble

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 04 Nov 2006 08:21:43 -0500
Thanks Julie - it sounds like this was awesome!

... and I've been exchanging emails with a new fan, who learned about
our games for the first time at Necronomicon this year - and he now
needs to own just about everything we publish.  :)    Awesome!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)

--On October 30, 2006 SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that
Julie Doble has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Barlock

========
Title: Small Experiment
Location: Necronomicon
Date: Oct. 27-29, 2006

I go to Necronomicon every year, so this year I ordered the mini
experiment pack. I had a blast and so di the Con. go'ers. The most
popular game again this year was "Are You a Werewolf? It was played
everyday of the con and a game could be found going on all hours of the
day and night. con go'ers even got so much into it, that they started
moderateing thier own games when our mods started losing their voices.
The winner of the most Looney labs games played that weekend went to
"Scott Weber" he was awarded a box of our new "ECO-Fluxx" game.
promocards, stickers, and stashes were given away as prises to the winner
of individual games. the game played at this Con. were: Early American
Chrononauts, Chrononauts, Nanofictionary, Aquarius (3rd), Just deserts
4.0, Fluxx W/ christain and jewish exp., Eco-Fluxx, Family Fluxx, Are You
a Werewolf, Mega volcano and Volcano (2nd most popular), Homeworlds,
Zendo (Our Zendo master ws in full custome for the event he had on a
samurai helm an!  d traditional dress gee outfit), Treehouse, and
Avariant on Volcano using the new titles you sent as one time blockers
each person got one to use any where on the mega-board anytime during the
game. it was great!!! it put a new twist on the game for those that were
more experienced. There were est. 2500 people at Necronomicon this year.
I saw Russle there also, he had a minigame playing shop set up in a
corner by registration, but was too busy running games to speak with him.
I will be doing this again next year at Necronomicon it was just too much
fun!! : I need to get Cosmic Coasters its is the only Game of yours I do
not have :) Have a great Halloween!!!(I only listed one order number
below but if you look at my history I have been planning for this Con for
Rabbits mailing list
Rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx