[Rabbits] [Rabbits} It's not a big truck!

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Nov 2006 06:37:56 -0600
Silly SuperFRED, you can't dump on the internet like that... it's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes!

Eastminister Game Challenge:

Very nice poster. Very clean. Where did you get the clip art anyways, that's pretty good (and if it's public domain, it could be turned into a "martian chess" graphic easily enough...)

That sounds like a great turnout too...

The return of the UberRabbit (Seth Ruskin)

I must ask as to whether or not the top hat has floppy ears or pointy ears (curiosity).

Also, is that where you keep the IV drip of caffeine and adrenalin?

Necrowombicon (*cough nomicon... Nomicon!)

errr... not much to comment on I'm afraid, I overwhelmed with awesome.

"am" also optional.

And really there's not much else to say except that I really miss conventions.

-Evan

So... I need to get working on making pocketmod experiment books (starts ganking arts).

-Evan