Re: [Rabbits] Questions a Font

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Nov 2006 15:36:12 -0000
Title: Message

Out of geeky interest what are the fonts you use? I guess I could be accused of being a bit of a font freak - I always like to know what fonts are being used for anything. Whenever I put together something that's based on any kind of pre-existing material I always like to try to find the actual font where possible. That's possibly just me, but it's always nice to know nonetheless.

Nimrod...