Re: [Rabbits] Questions a Font

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Nov 2006 09:53:21 -0600

On 11/4/06, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I make a flyer for a specific event, am i to send it to L.L.?

I've never sent in a flyer from any of the events I've ever run in the past however long I've been a Rabbit and done local demos and cons and stuff.

What I have sent in is a note ahead of time to the Rabbit list saying "hey, I'm going to be HERE at THIS TIME" and then afterwards, put in an event report.  That's more than sufficient!

After seeing how cramped the main office is, I don't think we'd have room for all the flyers from all the events of all the Rabbits.  It's not that we're not interested - it's just that file space is limited and we'd love to have that paper used in advertising the event locally.

Carol