Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Library (was: Questions a Font)

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Nov 2006 14:03:43 -0600
If another board isn't what people want, I could probably see about
setting up an FTP drop box on my domain -- something any rabbit could
log into to upload and download files.  I think I can set it up so you
can see them from the web and link to them directly, too.  It'd take a
little fiddling for me to remember how to do this.