Re: [Rabbits] Mini Experiment Booklet

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 5 Nov 2006 01:19:11 -0600
Yeah, I figure they'd be just like the mini-experiment stickers, but with rules and info about the games. You could get some cheap roach clips and make badges out to them too, or attach them to con badges (not really applicable to your situation, but it's one more thing that can be done.

-Evan (shakingn too much to type)